Friday, April 17, 2009

The New (?) Tool

I would like to share one of my many awesome experiences with the recruiters down here

A couple of days back I received the following job listing



SkillExperienceNeed

ASP.NetExpertRequired
ASP.Net for SharePointExpertRequired
SharePoint WorkflowsExpertRequired
SharePoint MOSS 2007 including BDCExpertRequired
Microsoft InfoPath 2007ExpertRequired
CorasWorksIntermediateDesired
Positive Work EthicExpertRequired



After I received her email, she called me and the conversation as is...

She: I have sent you a requirement. Have you gone through it ?
Me: Oh yes. I did and I am comfortable with the requirement.

She: Are you comfortable with ASP.Net ?
Me: Yes, I am.

She: Are you comfortable with ASP.Net for SharePoint ?
Me: I am comfortable with the whole requirement.

She: Well, its my job to ask. Are you comfortable with SharePoint Workflows ?
Me: Yes.

And it went the same way for the next two skills.

She: Are you ok with CorasWorks ?
Me: No.

She: Are you comfortable with Positive Work Ethic ?
Me: What ??!??

She: Are you comfortable with Positive Work Ethic tool ?
What the.... ? When did a tool called Positive Work Ethic come into being...I had to tell her what Positive Work Ethic actually is...

People like this try to find jobs for people like me...Poor We...

4 comments:

  1. Oh yaa...it is
    Will post more...Got plenty of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How dumb is that!
    btw congrats dude for starting your blog at last..keep going..good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Met a lot of people like this ra.
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete