Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Change

This weekend I am expecting a change in my 8 months of stagnant, dry and lifeless life.
A change that would change my course of life, atleast for a while. The change that would bring a twist in my life. Deliverance of destiny.

I don't know if I really don't kow what that change is or I am just pretending that I don't know what that would be. All I know is this is not the change which I really really wanted all these days.

Since two months, I knew there would be a change but didn't know when its gonna occur. But now, I know when that change is gonna come into picture.

I have two roads infront of me and the beauty is, I don't have any option to choose. Both are closed. In next couple of days, one of them will be opened and I have to take that. No questions.

And I am all set (Am I ?) to welcome the change into my life.

Change is unavoidable.

No comments:

Post a Comment